Saturday, January 17, 2009

Choose the.....

So...no fun pictures today, just a cute story! Last Sunday Riley received a CTR Ring in his CTR 5 class at church. The teacher helper was excited to tell me how cute Riley was. The teacher had asked "What does Satan want us to do?" Riley's response:

"Choose the Left!"

Of course the teacher explained that he wants us to choose wrong, but they got a good laugh, and so did we. :)

3 comments:

Jami said...

That is so cute! I love the things kids say! Question: Are you guys having more?

Carrrie said...

Such a personal question! ;) I don't know. Right now Aiden is a handful, so until that is under control and some other things are different, I can't say one way or the other!

BECKS 'R US said...

So cute. That makes me think of Derrick's funny the other night. We had just had family prayer and were discussing Matt going there to look for a job and Derrick said, "Daddy I'm going to be the Bishop when I get bigger!" Then Ashley informed us she was going to be a Bishop's wife! Matt and I both smiled.