Here is a picture of him at the eye doctor the day he picked out his glasses. You can see his left eye is turning in pretty bad after being dialated.

We went and picked up his glasses today, here is a picture of him checking them out in the mirror. I am so glad he likes them!
His favorite part of getting glasses was getting is very own nifty case! Check it out!
And here is telling us the glasses are great!!
Driving home from the eye doctor today he refused to wear the glasses. I finally told him if he would keep them on for the rest of the day we could go and spend $5 at Target. He asked me to clean them, because he likes them better if they are spotless, and he put them on. Then I heard him say "Whoa! I can see stuff on your window mom!" So I asked if he could see better, and he said yes! Then I asked him what he could see on my window... "DIRT!" nice. Well...I am glad he can see better...even if it is dirt.
4 comments:
Very handsome! ;)
How cute - love the glasses Riley. So glad you were able to catch it early.
The last picture reminds me of the boy in Home Alone when he is in the bathroom putting on the cologne.
They look awesome! I hope that the glasses will fix it, eye surgery doesn't sound fun at all.
Welcome to the "Cool People Wear Glasses Club" Riley! We love your awesome glasses and are excited to see them in person. We love you buddy.
Post a Comment