I don't know if you remember me saying how Aiden discovered how to climb out of the crib a few monhts ago. I talked to the Pediatrician about it and he said as long as he's not diving out head first it should be ok. He also talked about frequency, which at the time was once in a while. One morning I discovered him in an upside down handstand, and he shied away from this practice for a while. Last night he climbed out twice after we put him to bed. The past few mornings also he has climbed out at 6 AM and played for an hour in his room. Then he bangs on the door with a shoe. This means he is getting up an hour earlier then normal, just for the sheer joy of escaping from his crib. Makes for a cranky kid quite frankly. I hope I can find a way to manage this phase. I am still not ready for him to be out of the crib yet.
Aiden is our "handful"! This past month we realized he had had a cough since October. I talked to the doctor about it and he prescribed some oral steroids for three weeks. The idea was to have him take them for three weeks, see if the cough cleared up (it did) and then take him off to see if the cough comes back. We stopped the treatments last week, and the cough is back, along with the wheezing. I will have to take him into the pediatrician this week, and he's due to see his allergist this month as well. He definetly is keeping me on my toes! Randy's mom tells me Aiden is just like his Dad, no wonder there is an 8 year gap between Randy and his younger sister. :)
That's my rant for the day. I am working on a Holiday/Winter Fun post...coming soon!
1 comment:
Well, it's about time you update! lol (Not like you're busy or anything... geesh!) I love love love your background! So very you! How were your holidays?
Post a Comment