I just love this picture of Riley. I need to fix his red eyes...sorry about that. :)
On Monday night we decided to take the boys to Miniature Golf. Monday morning Riley woke up and came and told me he was going to get dressed and go to Nana's! This never happens without a fight! He then behaved like an angel for my mom all day. We decided to reward this behavior with a family fun night!
Aiden making his first shot!
Riley having a GREAT TIME!!!
Here is Aiden checking the hole. This of course was his favorite part.Aiden had such a good time that he cried when we had to leave. I think Aiden might be our future golfer! :) Papa and Grandpa Bousfield will love having two little golfing buddies someday.
1 comment:
That makes me even more excited to watch my boys play in a a year or so. Cute pictures! - jan
Post a Comment