I just have to post this because it made me laugh so hard. We had a baby shower for Randy's sister Natalie who is due in about a month (or less!). After the shower the family was hanging out and Riley was getting fruit kabobs for himself and his Aunt Natalie. The three of us were in the kitchen and Riley was thoughtfully looking at her and then he said "Natalie, you look like this!" and he thrust his belly out as far as it would go. Then he talked about how her baby was all the way out there etc. It was quite funny and both Natalie and I were rolling! We made him go show everyone else and I got these priceless photos. I hope Natalie doesn't mind if I post it. :)
I threw in this last picture of Natalie so you can all see how cute she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment