Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gogurt Mess and Dirty shoes!

Yesterday evening when we arrived home I let the boys have a Gogurt to snack on before dinner (I know...it probably spoiled their dinner, but it keeps them happy so I can prepare dinner!) Aiden was standing on a kitchen chair (yes...it is his favorite "perch") and suddenly he started to whine and get frustrated. I finally turned around to see that he had turned his Gogurt upside down and was frustrated by two things 1. None of the gogurt was getting into his mouth no matter how hard he squeezed, and 2. He had gotten Yogurt all over his Shoes! Many of you may not know this, but his shoes are one of his favorite things. He always grabs his shoes and brings them to us "Two Shoes!" and "Shoes on!!" He didn't seem to mind that he also got his outfit completely covered in Yogurt as well. He was very distraught that his shoes were dirty and I had to clean them first. :) Here are some pictures of the mess! You can see how distressed he was over the situation.


No comments: