Here he is in front of school on the Jump Start day. He really is not crying, I promise. He has a hard time in bright sunlight for some reason. ;)



Aiden wanted to go to school too, here he is at Nana's house. :)
******************************************************************************
Today, we came home from church and Randy asked Riley questions about the Sacrament. "What does the Water represent?" Riley's answer "Jesus Blood". "What does the bread represent?" "Jesus body". Randy said that his teacher had told him that Riley was the only one who knew the answers. He couldn't figure out how he would know that. Then I realized there is a good chance he has the sacrament prayers memorized. Sure enough....I pulled out my scriptures and started reading them and he was able to fill in all of the blanks (I would pause to see if he knew the next phrase). I am just blown away by him all the time. I told him how proud of him I am that he pays attention to the boys who are blessing sacarament and that he is already preparing to have the priesthood some day.
2 comments:
Wow, you are just posting up a storm, aren't you? I love it!
First day of school for him already?? Where does the time go, seriously?? I can't believe I have a 1st and 2nd grader already... that just boggles my mind. To think I have to do this all over again in 5 years gets my hairs thinking about turning white, I know it. lol
I can appreciate how you're feeling Carrie, because I'm starting to get nervous and I have a whole year before Caleb starts school! I love that Riley has the sacrament prayers memorized! That's awesome and adorable. Maybe I need to work on more church stuff with Caleb because he sure can recite commercials...
Post a Comment