I can't believe my baby is
TWO. Not a baby anymore that's for sure! Aiden is such a joy to have in our home, he is full of energy, which wears me out, but he is always happy and excited about whatever adventures are in store for the day. He is my early riser who wakes up happy, unlike the rest of us. :) We call him our little hobbit because he eats all the time. He literally has first breakfast and second breakfast! And he is Monkey boy, because if it can be climed you can bet that he will climb it! Some of his favorites are: Green (geen), shoes, hats, vacuums, dragons/dinosaurs, airplanes, and of course his brother Riley.
Here are some pictures of our little guy over the past year. I will post birthday pictures tomorrow night!
At the Rockies Game last week. "What's Up?" (Yes...I was terrified of the peanuts...will post about that later!)

Here is First and Second Breakfast evidence!

Climbing Ladders

Playing in Water....

First birthday...

Last June....see how much he has changed???

Playing in his crib. This was before he could climb out!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Buddy!
Soo cute! Happy Birthday Aiden. I can't believe how fast they change. Hope he has a fun birthday!
Post a Comment