Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dress up, ladders, new beds and fun!

I noticed it has been a while since I posted any updates. I have been crazy busy this past month trying to manage a heavy workload at work, 2 midweek callings and of course my home and family which is always my number one priority! I decide to do a fun post about Aiden...my fun, active almost two year old.

He loves to wear hats. When he goes to the play room, the first thing he puts on is the Tonka Hard Hat! (sorry no pics of that!) He also loves shoes...mostly mine because they are big, and sometimes loud, but not super heavy like Randy's. :)

Here he is trying on the Inidana Jones costume and Mumble (the penguins) hat.



And check out my shoes on his little feet. (there is a video below) I really need to get a picture of him in a diaper with my big black boots on. That is classic!




Randy installed new light fixtures in our house, which have made our hallway a brighter happier place. In the process Aiden decided he wanted to climb too. Of course climbing is one of his many favorite past times. (Don't worry...I was always nearby!)





We also made the difficult transition to a toddler bed. WE turned his crib into a day bed and got some AIRPLANE bedding and decals. He loves it! The transition actually wasn't too bad. The first night was bad, but then he has slept all night since. He still gets up early for my taste (6:30 AM) but at least he's not roaming the halls in the middle of the night.






Here is Aiden walking in my shoes. :) Sorry it is sideways...just do a stretch to the left and then switch to the right after it's over. :)


1 comment:

BECKS 'R US said...

Aiden is adorable just like your shoes he is walking in.