We celebrated Aiden's Birthday on Sunday night with our families. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed being together. Grandpa Beck (aka Papa) couldn't make it, so he stopped by on Saturday night to hang out with Aiden. He brought him a fancy red size 3 soccer ball! Check out the fun pictures below! (Pictures with Papa did not turn out....)

You can't see it, but the candle lit up the wings, and yes...he did blow out his Number 2 candle! :)
This is the cool Dragon cake I made. Aiden loves Puff the magic Dragon, and he saw this in the store a few weeks ago and loved it, so I decided to try this out. The cake was lemon lime with a lime jello/whip cream frosting. pretty tasty!
Here is Aiden (with Papa in the background) opening his soccer ball present from Nana and Papa.
Here are the boys playing with the new water toy on Monday night!








Here are some of his far too many gifts. Randy and I bought him a water table, which is way fun! Aunt Natalie picked the Lion Bubble blower because his hair reminded her of Aiden. (cute!) Grandma Bousfield bought these amazing pop up books which have been handy during Nebulizer treatments this week!



The kids also got to play with the parachute which they loved.
The kids also got to play with the parachute which they loved.
Here are the boys playing with the new water toy on Monday night!
3 comments:
Holy cow, Carrie! He's huge! I can't believe how much he's changed from the pics you've posted before! :)
I loved hearing the giggles!! They are getting so big!
What a fun birthday! They cake is so cute and it sounds yummy :)
Post a Comment