
Thursday, June 11, 2009
RILEY is FIVE!
I can't believe my little guy is 5! He blows me away on a daily basis with his huge vocabulary and language skills. He has quite the personality! He is sometimes the greatest big brother and Aiden sure loves him and loves his attention when he can get it. Riley is very good with all of his little cousins, Caylin, Lily, Callum and Justin. He especially likes to play with the baby Callum and Caylin and Lily. He loves music, dancing and singing and is very excited about anything with Guitars or Drums! I have had fun doing our Stake Jubilee production with him and enjoy the time we get to spend together there. He is always so full of excitement and joy and we love having him in our family! Happy Birthday Riley!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday RILEY, too bad your mother can't spell your name yet, maybe in another 5 years! We love you buddy and will call you after dinner.
Apparently I need a new set of eyes. I can in fact spell my son's name however I couldn't see the double ii (in 10 pt font) from 20 inches away (yes...that's where the monitor is). :) That's my excuse honestly!
Post a Comment