Friday, October 22, 2010

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere!!

I have been so behind in my blogging and I thought what better way to get back in the swing of things then to post about the reason! Many may know that I am trying to start my own business, Timeless Floral and Events (www.timelessfloralandevents.com). It's my dream to quit my full time job and do this part time so I am trying to build my business for that purpose. This past summer has been filled with Bridal events and Weddings! here is a peek at some of my work. I didn't capture pictures of all my events, but these were my favorites!~

Bridal Event at Art Work Network:




Homecoming Corsages:



Wedding of a good friend. The yellow Sunflowers and Daisies were fun to work with. The linens were actually Purple but for some reason on my camera they are Blue. We created the beautiful cieling design the night before. Turned out really pretty in the Quail Building.

Wedding in Colorado Springs Black Forest Inn. This cake was not happy that day (didn't handle the heat well) the Mother of the Groom was in a panic about it looking good, so I was able to create a beautiful work of art. We had a lot of fun with this one. The Bride was pleased!



Bridal Event at Clocktower Events. What a fun venue! Here is a little information about the clocktower. I highly recommend visiting if you can. http://www.clocktowerevents.com/images/pdf/DF_Tower_History.pdf
The Clocktower leading up to the Bell tower has a beautiful staircase, antique chandliers and amazing architecture. One of the Vendors filled this space with beautiful luminaire candles. I hope you enjoy the pictures. There were also amazing views of the Denver Skyline from the balconies. Click on the collage to enlarge for better view.


I am hoping to have many more wonderful opportunities in the coming year!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow Carrie!! Your flowers are absolutely beautiful! I love the transformation of the Quail bldg!! You do an amazing job, and I will continue to think of you when I hear someone is looking for a wedding planner/florist!! :)

Jan said...

Very nice work!! You are so talented!