Sunday, October 24, 2010

Beck Family Reunion July 2010

Beck Family Reunion - July 2010



The Beck Family reunion is held each year close to July 10th for the descendants of Harold and Beth Beck. My Dad's family was in charge this year! We chose a beautiful site in Vega State Park. It was gorgeous up there and we had a great time! There was a bit of drama with vehicles breaking down and being stranded at various times throughout the weekend, but we enjoyed the time together. I love getting together with all of my cousins and getting to know their spouses and children. My kids just love having lots of other kids to play with. (which makes picture capturing nearly impossible it seems!)


I love this picture of Aiden viewing the beautiful surroundings from our campsite. We had to scramble to get the tent up before an afternoon storm rolled in.

I am not sure what Riley is doing with the stick...measuring something maybe? Can you see the storm rolling in???
And here is Lily looking cute....she was finding sticks with the boys. I think her teeth were starting to chatter a little bit from the wind. :D
There was some amazing wildlife we saw Deer every day we were there. We also went to the Lodge to get Ice Cream one day and they had these Hummingbird Feeders. My cousin managed to get them to land on his hand. Wow!

We found these Critters on the way to the Lodge. I am not sure I can identify what they are. Gophers maybe?



We were able to take the boys fishing as well, which they LOVED! We definetly want to do that again on future campouts!



We planned lots of activities and games for the kids, which included Water Balloon games. As you know Randy hates to be the center of attention, and of course he was in control of water balloons so of course all the kids wanted to be involved.



We took a beautiful Hike up into the hills behind the campground. It was steep but worth it. Many got to see a herd of Deer!

And what Beck Reunion would be complete without some serious card games?!




The kids made placemats. There were a lot of BYU themed ones and the kids got really into designing their placemats. Teresa even picked out her favorite color scheme...purple with purple!
My cousin's daughter agreed to do Baloon designing for the kids. This is always a hit and there was quite a line for her.

And here are some random pictures of all the cute kids in our extended family. I hope everyone had a great time! We sure did!

No comments: