Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why I love my husband!

We had a wonderful time in Estes Park and had a great Fathers Day. This post is a tribute to Randy. He is such a great Dad and is so good with kids. I knew that after our first date (a trip to the circus with his nephews....and family lol). Here are some images of him running his RC truck. Randy has an RC Car, Truck and Helicopter. The kids love it when he gets them out and lets them drive the Truck off road.
This picture of Riley was after he'd been clipped on the heel by the car so he was holding onto Randy to protect him from well....from Randy I guess. :) Since he was the one with the controller! ha! Here he is helping Riley with the Remote.
Here are all the boys (yes...even Grandpa was excited!). You'll notice the two nephews, Jeremy and Joshua are much older now then they were when Randy and I met. It's neat to watch them grow up! I'm not sure where Riley was in this picture....chasing the truck maybe??

This is a great video of the kids playing with the Truck. Jeremy is at the Control.

Here is a video of Randy teaching Riley how to use the remote. His hands are so tiny on the controls, but he tries so hard to be a big boy! I stopped the video right before one of his adorable laughs, but the video is still cute!

1 comment:

FroggyWoman said...

How fun!! And I have to agree that your hubby is great with kids, etc - he is one of the first people Jo was comfortable talking to, when she was little - remember them sitting on your front lawn together, and her giving him big goo-goo eyes?? LOL!