While my mom was in California I took a day off to take the boys to the butterfly pavillion. It was a nice trip and we got to meet Randy for lunch afterward.
Here is Riley holding the Tarantula Rosie! My brave little boy hopped right up on the chair and held his hands out to hold Rosie just like he'd seen the others do it. I was pretty amazed! He has informed me that it did not feel like a spider, but in fact a "tickle bug"!
Here is a shot of a butterfly, it was hard to capture good ones with my slow shutter speed camera!
Here are the boys playing in the BEEHIVE. Pretty neat.
This was at the "honey I shrunk the kids" exhibit. They thought this pencil was pretty neat.
For the boys birthdays we asked all the Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas and Grandpas to get gift certificates instead of toys, because I felt they have too many toys as it is. This way we could get them something they can both enjoy. We bought them a Little Tikes Play place with 2 slides (because Riley said they each needed their own slide). Brandon agreed to come up and help us get it loaded into his pick up truck and helped set it up at home. Thanks Brandon!!!
3 comments:
You have such cutie kids, Carrie! Sounds like you have a lot of fun with them! :)
Sweet...now we need to come play in your backyard! Hey nice gloves BRANDON! Must have been some intense work if you needed your gloves. HA!
Riley is so brave holding that spider. I cannot even look at them with out shivering. Awesome slide! I'm going to have to take you up on the invite sometime ;)
Post a Comment