Welcome to our blog! I have never had a blog before, and thought I should try this out. I will try to post happenings each month if I can. Here is a brief introduction to our family. Randy and I have been married for 7 years this coming Sunday. What an amazing adventure it is! We now have two kids, Riley is three (going on 13 apparently) and Aiden will be 7 months on Sunday as well. Riley is one smart kid and has already begun to "reason" with us, which is scary sometimes. We really have to watch what we talk about in front of him, because he can usually figure things out pretty quickly. I am anxious to start him in Pre-school next year. Aiden is a big kid! Unlike Riley who was/is 5th percentile in weight and height, Aiden is 95th! It's incredible the difference. I thought I was planning everything right and Aiden would be able to wear Rileys' clothes, but even though they were born in May/June, the seasons are all off. Aiden is wearing sizes that didn't fit Riley until he was 12-18 months old. Just crazy! I call him my "mammoth baby" (with love of course!) He has just learned to Army Crawl, and does it with only one arm, leaving the other tucked neatly under his chest. It's pretty cute to watch and so exciting since Riley never crawled. Riley went from rolling to sitting up to walking pretty much. It is exciting to watch our kids grow up. I sometimes wish I could spend more time with them, instead of working full time, but my job is still pretty flexible, so it all works out. I am hoping there is an end in sight soon. Randy enjoys his job as a Design Engineer at HID, he loves his job - - which is something most people can't say. He gets to travel periodically, has been to Asia 3 times and England this past June. He is planning to go to Asia again this coming year.
Well...that is an overview of what is going on in our world....I will keep everyone posted periodically on the goings on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment