Saturday, March 13, 2010

Call me a Slacker!

I realized today that it has been two months since my last blog. This is supposed to be journaling, right? To sum up the last few months....BUSY....with not many pictures to show for it. :)



Riley has been excelling at school the past few months, he is reading, and writing me notes in complete sentences. We got him a fish as a reward for his Bathroom Issue Resolution, I won't go into details here but we have been accident free for quite a few months!


Samawati (Blue in Swahili)




Aiden is busy being Aiden. He is active and stubborn. We tried Potty Training unsuccessfully which ended with a lot of tears. He got quite mean to me and I didn't want to have that kind of strain in our home. So...we will try again after he turns three! Here are some pictures of Root Beer Float night for FHE. This was Aidens first RBF and I got some good pictures of that!




So glad he wipes up his own messes!


We did go out to Utah in February for a QUICK trip to see Peyton's Blessing. Here are some pictures of that trip.
Riley and Peyton

Riley and Derrick

Aiden, Uncle Matt and Peyton

2 comments:

Jami said...

Good for you on the potty training... do it when they're ready, and everyone is happy. It's no fun when you're the one doing all the work. (Man, I'm not looking forward to that again.) I love that fish - had one once! We're a pet-free zone at our house but someday I hope to convince Matt that fish are OK.

Lindsay said...

Cute post! I love the pics of the boys!! We need to get together again!!