We had a Party at our house and invited their cousins, Aunts and Uncles and Randy's parents. Caylin and Lily both came dressed as bugs, a Spider and a Lady Bug. Cute! Enjoy the pictures.
Caylin spider crawling CUTE SPIDER Lily the Lady Bug
I love Aiden in the one! Lily, Caylin, Riley, Aiden


At the neighbors Waiting at Nana's Papa leading the boys
At the neighbors Waiting at Nana's Papa leading the boys
Pumpkin carving is always a big deal in our house. Randy LOVES to carve pumpkins. He is very artistic and creative, and he's a bit of a perfecionist (seriously!) so they always turn out great. Riley designed his own to look like last years, and Aiden picked out a patter with Star eyes. Mine is a ghost saying BOO! And Randy's is a skeleton climbing out of the pumpkin. He even arched it forward a bit so it would really look almost 3 dementional.

6 comments:
So...this was totally cute in draft form and then the format went all funny when I posted. so sorry! but I hope you enjoy it anyway....
Carrie
They are so cute! I love the Indy outfit - we could NOT find a brown jacket for Andur's, but he was ok with what he had so we were. :) Looks like you guys had fun!
Cute costumes! - Amazing pumpkin's also - looks like you guys have had a lot of fun this past week.
I LOVE the pumpkins, and costumes. Tell Randy his pumpkin is very impressive...
CUTE CUTE! The picture of your Dad and the boys out trick or treating made me chuckle. Remember the family vacation to Disneyland? Dad in the lead w/ no idea if the rest of us were even following him? Heck if it were Ash and Derrick they probably would run the other way! HA!
Awesome pumpkins - very professional! Those music videos are so cute. The second one cracked me up.
Post a Comment