Monday, July 28, 2008

St. George and Family Reunion

It has been a while sine I have updated our blog....sorry! I finally uploaded my pictures from the camera, so no more excuses!! Included are July's happenings - the 4th, our trip to Utah, and our Beck Family reunion. I hope you enjoy the pictures.




This is Riley with Papa on the 4th at the Rockies Game. He of course had a blast, he loves baseball and fireworks...how could it not be fun?? I think he's eating a peanut here...so he really did have a good time, he told me he can't smile with a peanut in his mouth. (Duh mom!)





















Here is Riley swimming in St. George. We bought him some of those floaters and he was amazing in the water. These are three pictures of him swimming from Papa to Randy. I did them play by play. He was getting really good in the water which is exciting.










Almost there....
And he made it!!

My cute swimming boys!
















Bryce Canyon National Park was amazing. It was a beautiful place to visit with all of our family. Here is a picture of our family, I had wanted a "cute" family picture with the amazing back drop, however, Riley was not cooperating. He was apparently in need of a nap.





Luckily Aiden napped on our hike. So precious! We loved this back pack that we borrowed from a friend, and are thinking we should invest in one ourselves!











Such a great picture...It almost looks fake!






These are called HOODOOS, it is what makes Bryce Canyon so beautiful. So neat to get to see these.




Thanks to Papa (Super big THANKS!) for carrying Riley most of the way on our hike (due to the whiney sleepy young boy who is going to have to go on more hikes with us or something!!), with sore knees and everything. I think we still owe you some ice cream!


And what is camping if not for playing in the dirt?? Isn't the goal to become dirtier then you have ever been in your life?? Seriously!










Mission accomplished? ;)





At our campground they had real teepees you could sleep in. We should have opted for these instead of hauling our tent...oh well!



And of course Aiden has found something he thinks he can climb on.



Here are my cousins and their kids in the teepee for Indian tales and crafts.




So...here is a video of our great condo that I got in St. George. We loved it and were so happy with our stay. I think I sound like a dork, but Randy wanted me to put it in here. Enjoy...





2 comments:

Carrrie said...

I am having trouble with the video...I think it is too big. I will keep trying! Hope you enjoy the pictures of everything else!

BECKS 'R US said...

One of these years we will get to a reunion again. Looks like you had a good month! Now for my turn to update...UGGH.