This is the only video I got of Aiden trying out the cake. There was too much going on to get other good ones.
Once Aiden realized the cake was yummy and he could put it in his mouth he really went for it. We have noticed that Aiden sometimes likes to eat like a dog, and he decided it would be easier to eat his cake with his mouth instead of his hands. Too funny! Randy got some great shots of this. The cake eventually fell into his lap, and then he tried to lick his plate. He really ate a lot of cake and ended up with a sugar coma....but everyone had a blast watching him. I wish you could hear all of the family reactions.



8 comments:
So cute! I think he is ready for a steak any day now. For some reason your video doesn't work...what's up with that?
Happy Birthday Aiden, we love you!
This is the first time I have done a video. It seems to work just fine on my computer. That's strange.
FYI-I got it to work today!
How fun that he turned 1 - I loved seeing him pick up his plate instead of touching it - not a common thing for a boy to do. Hopefully he wasn't as hard to clean up this way.
So adorable Carrie! Great post!
I still had to hose him off in the sink. it was all over his face and arms and even in his hair. But it was fun having all the family there cheering him on!
I love these cake pictures. The video turned out really good too. Happy late Bday big boy. Love reading the blog!
How about a post on your new car? I've been waiting to see pictures you know!
Post a Comment